Original Plot: The baby brother is forced to be protect by his 3 spy sister when he become target of evil mastermind.
Revised Plot: For a long time, Jason Thomas has felt out of place in his own little world - he can't catch a big break with life. Unsteady relationships, and always failing on his consistency of every day activities at the last minute before he can make a breakthrough with his chance at life. The only thing that Jason carries is his wisdom, soft-spoken nature, and a confidence that never burns out.
However, Jason finds a letter in his mailbox while returning to his apartment and discovers that his old childhood friend has given him money to catch a bus to Miami, Florida for a big high school reunion party. Jason relents at first, but after selling his apartment in a attempt to clear some of his debt, the young man enters a 2 day trip all the way from California to Miami.
Meanwhile, a criminally intelligent mastermind are monitoring Jason and using his childhood friend as a persona to lure in his three estranged sisters who Jason hasn't seen since middle school. The leader Hansel Richardson is actually a former spy of the Secret Service who wants to eliminate the highest-ranking members and leaders after being disavowed for insubordination in a very deadly mission in the past.
After arriving in Miami, Jason catches up with his old friend Colin Williams, who welcomes him into the party and brings him the fortune lifestyle where three women in disguise catch up to Jason and snatch him away from the party right where the action takes place and Hansel ambushes the area. Soon, Jason becomes a target to the mastermind as his three sisters attempt to protect him from any substantial danger while the former gets a second chance at helping the sisters stop an invasion and connect with his siblings.
MPAA: Rated PG-13 for intense sequences of action violence and mayhem throughout, crude humor, sexual content, and brief strong language.
- There are WAY too many characters and cameos in the original entry. So, I decided to minimize to only the most significant characters - lead, the sisters, villains, and some supporting characters.
- Instead of making Jason (Doug) a “baby” brother, I'd make him a young man who struggles with his ambition towards life and tries to connect with his Spy Sisters.
- All the original characters have different names.
- I want to give Hansel Richardson (Helen Richardson) a better motive than to just make herself young and start an army of brainwashed teenagers. It could work, but I find that wanting to eliminate the highest members of the Secret Service is a better motive to be in total control of power.
- I'd change the sisters' personalities:
Alicia (Anne) is the seemingly cold-hearted sister towards Doug because she was jealous of his motivated nature; she slowly begins to accept her little brother and regrets not being there for him in the past because all she wanted to do was be a better sister.
Sarah (Scarlett) is the Amy Poehler / Elizabeth Olsen type of spy, in the sense of comic relief and serious nature, who welcomes her brother with open arms after not seeing him for a long time.
Marie (Rachel) is the youngest (of the three) but older sister of Doug who is more close to him throughout his childhood, but is more determined than Alicia and a little reserved like Sarah.
- No love interests. I don't want to make the reimagining a big mess if too many love interests are thrown into the mix.
- Mr. Darcy is actually Doug's biological father Peter Thomas who used to mentor his sisters during his childhood, giving him pain but motivating him to help his sisters.
10 years earlier 10 years later 80s 90s action Adaptation adventure aliens Animated Animation Based on Animated Series based on book based on comic based on comic book based on tv series Based on video game batman biopic Book christmas comedy comic adaptation comic book crime Crossover DC DC Comics Disney drama epic family fantasy Game History horror Idea-for-TV kids Live Action live-action martial arts Marvel Marvel Comics Music Musical mystery reboot remake romance Sci Fi sci-fi science fiction scifi Sequel Spy Superhero supervillain suspense teens thriller videogame adaptation war western