The Expendables 4 is set after the event of The Expendables 3. Their mission handler, Max Drummer, wants them to arrest or kill Tony Chang, former CIA asset-turned-gangster based in Macau. Chang had his men stole a hard drive containing location of American nuclear warheads, and he intends to sell the drive to the highest bidder. A deposed military dictator in Middle East, General Al-Hadadi, is the highest bidder and plans to use the drive as a revenge for what the Americans did in the past. Will The Expendables succeed to stop their plan?
FOR EVERYONE WHO IS CURIOUS ABOUT THE NEW CHARACTERS, I WILL EXPLAIN THEM TO YOU
- Tony Chang, former CIA asset for covert ops. CIA high-ranking officials felt that Chang couldn't be trusted anymore as their “pawn” and sent a team to kill him. He escaped and established his own criminal kingdom in Macau.
- Phan, Chang's Thai henchman. He deals with Chang's business partners and assists Chang on his business.
- Brock, Chang's henchman, skilled in every martial arts.
- General Al-Hadadi, deposed military dictator in Middle East. Formerly American “pawn” in his homeland, but they betray him with a coup
- Amr, Al-Hadadi's henchman
10 years earlier 10 years later 80s 90s action Adaptation adventure aliens Animated Animation Based on Animated Series based on book based on comic based on comic book based on tv series Based on video game batman biopic Book character by name title christmas comedy comic adaptation comic book crime crime fighting superhero Crossover DC DC Comics Disney drama epic family fantasy Game History horror Idea-for-TV kids Live Action live-action martial arts Marvel Marvel Comics Music Musical mystery reboot remake romance Sci Fi sci-fi science fiction scifi Sequel Spy Superhero supervillain suspense teens thriller videogame adaptation war western