Plot: Two young college students working on a technological project suddenly results in a freak accident when an electric entity that is sparked in the machine causes the male and female to switch bodies in the process. Realizing that they only have a few days before they are stuck in different bodies for the rest of their lives, the two students are forced to repair the machine and figure out a way to repair the machine while also living each other's lives and diminish their hatred towards each other, while also dealing with a mysterious man behind the accident that may also be connected to repairing the machine and getting their bodies back for good.
MPAA: PG-13 for intense sequences of sci-fi action and violence, sexuality, and brief strong language.
(Note: Please comment if you have any questions! Originally a script idea I came up with!)
1. Kyle Marcus Shaw - A 21 year old college dropout who gets a second chance at getting back into college to prove that he is capable of getting further in life and pursuing a promising career. He also has a rivalry with Krista since High School for personal reasons, but after they switch bodies, they slowly begin a new found friendship. Kyle also does not reveal that he is in love with Krista, despite having his troubles with his non supportive girlfriend. He is quiet, brilliant, but also a little hot headed, until he changes throughout the movie to a kind and caring person. (MAJOR SPOILER: He later dates Krista after they switch bodies.)
2. Krista Stacy Weston - A 22 year old college student and head cheerleader who is attempting to major at a science degree while also desiring to try out a few other subjects in mind for various careers if things never went as planned. She has a rivalry with Kyle since High School for personal reasons, but after they switch bodies, she becomes a little reluctant at first to trust Kyle but ends up slowly forming a friendship with him and secretly shares a love interest with him throughout the movie in the process of closing old wounds they have faced. Feeling that she also has relationship problems with her father and the other kids who are in popular crowds, Krista attempts to form a truce with the people she had problems with. Krista is cute, hot, smart, a year older than Kyle and obtains the diva attitude, but is very intimidating towards Kyle until throughout the movie she is more loving and trusting towards Kyle. (MAJOR SPOILER: She later dates Kyle after they switch their bodies back to normal.)
3. Christina Miller – Kyle’s girlfriend. Disappointed over the fact that he does nothing but pay attention to his work and think about the mistakes he made in the past, begins to slowly drift away from him and fall in the crowd of popular kids. She is a tall girl, around early to mid-20, who used to be a humble and unpopular back in the old high school days, but is arrogant, charismatic, but your typical “queen bee” wannabe bitch in high school during the college days.
4. Timothy Weston – Krista’s 35 to 45 year old father. After her parents’ divorce due to her father having an affair with a client from work, Krista begins to despise him until after she switches bodies with Kyle, Kyle begins to slowly understand that her father isn’t what he seems to be and slowly helps her into forgiving him and learns there’s more to the incident than she thinks. He is a businessman for a technological company, but is troubled, stern, and often attempts to reconnect with his daughter.
5. Mr. Paul Leonard – The 40 to 50 year old ex-scientist turned mechanical engineering teacher in college. He is the inventor of the machine who holds a very shocking secret behind the switch and is the main antagonist of the movie, as he is responsible for the damage of the machine. There are also clues along the way as to what motivated Leonard to create the machine and allow his invention to make Kyle and Krista switch bodies along with his past that makes him an expert on building inventions and anything relevant to his past job that leads the two students to pursue the man and stop his other deadly deeds.
10 years earlier 10 years later 80s 90s action Adaptation adventure aliens Animated Animation Based on Animated Series based on book based on comic based on comic book based on tv series Based on video game batman biopic Book character by name title christmas comedy comic adaptation comic book crime crime fighting superhero Crossover DC DC Comics Disney drama epic family fantasy Game History horror Idea-for-TV kids Live Action live-action martial arts Marvel Marvel Comics Music Musical mystery reboot remake romance Sci Fi sci-fi science fiction scifi Sequel Spy Superhero supervillain suspense teens thriller videogame adaptation war western